Clients served include …
SecurityNet has designed systems and provided services for a variety of high-rise office buildings, corporate campuses, large apartment & condominium complexes, residential communities, mixed use (e.g., office, residential, retail) complexes, corporate headquarters, major hospitals, pharmaceutical & biotech research facilities, transportation companies, manufacturing firms, and recreational facilities & entertainment parks.
Other programs and studies have been developed for local, state and federal government agencies.
A few examples of projects successfully completed by SecurityNet are shown below. We are happy to provide more details upon request.
- In San Francisco an assessment and program development project was provided to a premium landmark high-rise office building. Our program contributed significantly to the preservation of owner’s equity.
- In Las Vegas a security program was developed for a residential townhouse community. The neighborhood was a battle ground of gang activity. Very aggressive measures were put forward to recapture the community and create a quality family life environment.
- In Canada and the United States we conducted asset protection projects for an international pharmaceutical company. Close protection was provided for high-level executives, key personnel, and vital physical assets. These types of evolutions are on-going as the client’s operations continue.
- In Oregon an assessment and program development project was conducted for a major health care provider with extensive operations on the West Coast. Analysis and organizational plans were developed to streamline security operations.
- In San Diego an assessment and program development project was conducted for a major amusement park. The facility had been plagued with juvenile and gang problems of a most severe nature. Effective security countermeasures were developed that thwarted gang activity and improved the public perception of safety and security at the facility.
- Another San Francisco project currently in progress is a security assessment for a large new mixed use complex including office, several retail stores including a supermarket, and expensive condominiums. Among other things this involves properly allocating security costs for their extensive parking garage system.
- In Atlanta an integrated program was developed for a high-risk small business located in the inner-city. The project incorporated an array of cost effective security measures that provided concentric rings of protection.
- In San Rafael a feasibility study and conceptual design for a one million square foot corporate office complex were performed for a Fortune 500 corporation. Follow-on design and engineering services for the installation a half-million dollar integrated security system were awarded SecurityNet.
Because of the confidential nature of our services we do not provide specific names of clients. References will be provided with formal proposals.