Security Consultant Services
SecurityNet assists its clients in the development of well-defined security programs, systems and procedures through a systematic problem solving process.
A basic security problem is typically recognized by its impact, not its underlying causes. Therefore,
- the first step is to conduct an assessment to identify specific underlying components which make up organizational, operational and systems strengths & weaknesses.
- A succeeding series of developmental steps lead to practical specifications of programs which will protect assets more effectively & efficiently. All such programs are supported with quality reference materials to help insure their permanent value.
- Finally designs, training, and systematic follow-up procedures are developed to best implement and maintain these programs.
SecurityNet expertise includes: parking lot security; terrorist threat assessments; violence in the workplace prevention; electronic systems design; access entry control; closed circuit television; communications and control; organization, policy and procedures; guard force development; executive protection; expert witness testimony; disaster planning and emergency preparedness; and critical incident management.
Our services are organized into four major segments:
- Risk analysis & vulnerability studies to identify security exposures, problems, and criminal or terrorist threats.
- A review of security systems, programs, and concepts of protection to identify the basis for security measures.
- Assessment of alternatives to prioritize the best options.
- Formal reports with specific conclusions, recommendations, costs, staffing requirements, and functional specifications.
- Find and describe unmet security needs.
- Determination of the program objectives.
- Analysis of the site which the program will impact.
- Analysis to determine most appropriate technology.
- Specification of procedures which provide maximum assurance that the program objectives will be met.
- Specification of performance and cost schedules, manpower
allocations and logistical arrangements.
- Implementation and testing.
- Specifications and contract documents.
- Preliminary drawings.
- Find and qualify security contractors & personnel.
- Review of bid submittals and evaluation reports.
- Contract negotiations.
- Organized construction.
- Project review meetings.
- Field inspections and tests of existing systems.
- Acceptance tests.
- Develop effective procedures & training materials.
- Individual & group training.
- Rapid response critical incident management.
- Sensitive intelligence operations.
- Violence in the workplace prevention.
- Executive protection.
- Systematic tracking & testing as needed to maintain security